12 objects to stay clean

Thursday, August 28, 2014


This is the result of my trying to reduce to the max when it comes to the realm of keeping a clean body.
Remember the object diagram

Each circle represents a realm of objects, from the most necessary to the least - a very personal ordering of course, for other people this might be different.

I am starting with CLEAN, just because. ('Begin anywhere', John Cage said)

Here are the 12 object types which I still need and use today in order to be clean.
1. soap
2. toothpaste
3. toothbrush
4. dental floss
5. big towel
6. small towel
7. cotton swab
8. toilet paper
9. tissues
10. pads
11. liners
12. nail file
I say 'object types' because some of these come in numbers (alternate towels, hundreds of cotton swabs, etc).

It's neither perfect nor totally frugal, nor waste free yet. But I am happy about the absence of plastic bottles (hurray bar soap).
Details in upcoming post!

No comments:

Post a Comment